Functional Sunflower Lecithin Blends
These specialty blends are made of hydrolyzed sunflower lecithin that is spray dried onto flour as a carrier with the addition of an anti-caking agent (tricalcium phosphate) to avoid clumping.
Hydrolyzed lecithin is used for its superior solubility properties in aqueous solutions, such as bread dough (approx. 35% water), and increases performance in terms of ovenspring / anti-staling and higher loaf volume yields.
Offering the following:
- Sunflower lecithin on rice flour (Non-GMO ǀ Allergen Free)
- Sunflower lecithin on wheat flour (Non-GMO)
- Dough conditioner
- Anti-staling agent
- Improves loaf volume & crumb structure
- Increases oven-spring
- Label friendly!
Most Common Applications:
- As an allergen-free alternative to soy lecithin in bakery applications
- As a natural alternative, or in addition to synthetic emulsifiers
- In frozen dough / bread mixes
- Biscuits & wafers
- Nutrition bars
- Pizza dough & tortilla mixes
Non-GMO Deoiled Lecithin Powder
Sunflower • Rapeseed Min. 95% Phosphatides
Due to its low oil content, deoiled lecithin features improved wetting, emulsifying and dispersing properties in comparison to conventional fluid lecithin.